Sunday, April 26, 2020

Online stories submitted by children's on 23rd April 2020


Write a short story on any topic *
by- Tanvi negi IX B
Every one wants justice Once upon a time in a forest one merchant live their with her family that merchant was a very kind person and do much hard work for having food and one day a cruel came their home merchant welcome that cruel person but that person kill the merchant and take all the money from house their were going out side for buying vegetables when they come they see that the cruel man kill her father they were crying and the cruel man ran away to the forest he become very tired and he was very thirsty he go to the river and start drinking water from the river than suddenly crocodile came and kill that cruel man. Moral -if we end some life so including nature end that cruel man's life It means carma is back. So do good and keep good.


BY:- Ayush saklani 6(a)
Humanity Father and son. Want to a temple. Suddenly son shouted after seeing the pillars of lions at the on treme of the temple " Run dad or there lions will eat us" Dad console him saying "they are just statues and want harm us" Sun replied "if thoselion statues of god give us blessings " The father wrote in his diary "I am still spineless on my childs answer and have started searching for god in humans instead of statues. I didn't find god but I found humanity

DOCTOR’S LIFE AND COVID-19 A story by- Vaishnavi Kashyap Class-9 Kendriya Vidyalaya, New Tehri Town
It was a bright sunny morning, when Neha was packing her bags to travel all the way to Delhi from Rishikesh certainly; the reason for excitement was good enough as she was going to join her dream job in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Yes, she was a doctor and AIIMS is known to be the best institution for a doctor to start career, Mamma was busy packing Besan ladoos while Papa booked a cab for both of them to Delhi, Papa was coming along to ensure easy settlement of Neha in Delhi. He also spoke with a friend to arrange for a paying guest (PG) accommodation for Neha. It was not that they could not afford an individual flat but he wanted Neha to stay with a family, and not alone Mumma packed pickles for Neha and instructed her to eat on time. It was 9 am and the cab arrived mumma hugged and kissed Neha and gave mom’s advice “ Stay away from strangers, you mean everything to us” Neha assured that she’ll be careful. Soon their cab was running on NH-58. After a journey of almost 7 hours and a lot of traffic jam they were finally on the destination. Lajpatnagar is obviously a very crowded place. Neha and her father were now at Papa’s friend’s house. Reena aunty served them tea and biscuits. They had lunch together “aunty cooks delicious food”. Now it was time for Papa to leave for home. Papa hugged Neha and kissed on her forehead. Their daughter Khushi showed Neha her room. “I entered my room and unpacked my bag”, soon it was dinner time, aunty called me and Khushi for dinner. Aunty made Rajma-Chawal one of my favorites. It was delicious. After dinner I and Khushi went to the balcony for a walk in the breeze. After a while I called Mumma. And just like any other mom she was telling me to eat on time and take good sleep and not to get stressed. It was bed time now but actually I was so excited for tomorrow, I just the night to get over soon. Next morning I was all set to go to the most awaited place as a doctor. I made myself and Khushi a cup of coffee, by 8 aunty served us breakfast and by 8:30 I was ready to leave, Khushi and I were going together, Khushi was going to her college. After a little walk to the main road we found an auto rickshaw. The auto took us to the metro station and we were on the metro soon after we reached the station. ‘South Extension’ was announced and it was time for Khushi to leave. After a short journey I reached there finally, reading the board made me so happy “Welcome to All India Institute of Medical Sciences” I entered the building and met the officials. It was the best day of my life, everything went well. After an amazing day I was going back. But these Delhi metros are so overcrowded. I reached home and I had dinner, after diner I called Mumma and told her about my day, she was so happy for me. A month passed, by now I got habitual of this traffic, metro and people everywhere. I am in love with my profession. On December 27, Dr. Zhang Jixian, head of the respiratory department at Hubei Provincial Hospital, reported to the health officials in China that a novel coronavirus was causing the disease; by that day, it had infected more than 180 individuals. But people were not aware of the situations waiting for them in near future. The first case of covid-19 in India was reported on 30 January 2020. And soon it was everywhere in the world. On March 13, there were nearly 148,000 cases globally and more than 81,000 cases in mainland China, with cases on every continent except Antarctica. The Indian government came in action. My parents were very worried now. As a doctor it was my responsibility to serve the nation. On 25th march a national lockdown was announced by the government. Everyone was instructed to stay at their homes. Offices, schools everything was shut down, but lockdown is not the same for everyone as doctors we had to be there in the hospital and treat the patients of covid-19. “I knew that it’s not safe at all and my parents were proud of me but at the same time they were worried about me.” The government requested everyone to stay at their homes and if out then maintain social distancing, wear masks, use sanitizers. But still there are a lot of people who are so irresponsible; they just don’t care about anyone. They go to the markets; they are not taking care of social distancing. They are not using masks and they think corona virus can never get them. But that’s not the truth. They are not just creating trouble for their family but also for doctors, police and for the whole country. And just because of all this carelessness of people now there are more than 10,000 cases in India. Doctors are working for 18-19 hours every day now. Neha was late everyday from the hospital. But what could be worst than getting a bad treatment from uncle and aunty. As soon as I reached home they started shouting on me, they said that I maybe a carrier of corona to their family and I am threatening their lives and they asked me to leave their house, and all this was happening because I was a doctor, who was working for uncountable hours every day and I was just trying to save my nation. So, I had to leave the house and now I had to shift to the living facility provided by the government at a hotel. Day by day the situation is getting worst, sometimes we have to stay at the hospital for nights too. “I am wearing masks for the whole day and that’s making my nose bleed but still people misbehave with me and my fellow doctor let’s hope that everything gets better.” After a month the virus spreaded with a speed. As usual Neha was at hospital taking care of Patients and a new patient arrives. Neha is on the charge for today so she went to the ward and……….. it’s the uncle, the one who misbehaved with her. She recognized him but she fulfilled her duty and treated him. NEVER BE UNJUST TO ANYBODY LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

मेजर ध्यानचंद

Innovation